Thursday, January 07, 2016

IGHALO: Manchester United Move Would Be A Dream

The in-demand forward has admitted that he would jump at the opportunity to line out in the Red Devil’s jersey
Odion Ighalo has admitted it would be "a dream" to have the opportunity to play for Manchester United.
The Hornets’ forward rated £20million has also been linked with a move to Atletico Madrid, AS Roma.
When asked about the reported interest from the Red Devils, the 26-year-old confessed he would love the opportunity to join them.
“There has been speculation from Spain and Italy but I’ve played there and now want to play in England," Ighalo told The Sun.
“I don’t think I will be moving but I’m not sure I’d say no if United called.
“They were my team growing up. I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke on TV.
“They were my idols and playing at Old Trafford has always been a dream.”
Meanwhile, Ighalo is set to be given a well-earned rest when Watford open their FA Cup campaign at home to Newcastle this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Middlesbrough 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana celebrates scoring his team's third goal during the English Premier League football match between ...