Thursday, January 07, 2016

Teacher who used £50 Groupon filler to get lips like Kylie Jenner repulsed when her lips are disfigured

A teacher who used a £50 lip filler in a bid to emulate
Kylie Jenner was horrified when the product turned her lips lumpy, swollen and blue.
Amelia Greville, 24, who works in Bangkok, claims the
lip fillers she got done through Groupon Thailand contained illegal silicone instead of Juvéderm - which usually costs about £400 - she believed she had purchased.
Horrified, she returned to the clinic to have the £50 fillers dissolved but following another injection to correct it, there was no change.
Amelia, originally from Reddich, said: "I need surgery to help with the major discomfort and pain I feel in my lips and the lack of confidence it has given me.
"Around 2 months after having the filler injections, I began to develop hard lumps in my lips.
"They protruded out of the skin and not only made my lips look unsightly, but also were painful and very uncomfortable.
"I went back to the clinic and asked to have the Juvéderm dissolved. I had done plenty of research, and this should have been possible with one injection - the filler would be absorbed by my body within 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    ฝ้า

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Middlesbrough 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana celebrates scoring his team's third goal during the English Premier League football match between ...