Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to live like a king after retirement.

Cristiano Ronaldo has ruled out a career as a coach when he retires from football, stating that he wants to live like a king.
At 30, the Portugal international has started planning for life after football and has made several investments in other industries.
He has his own line of fragrance , footwear , underwears and recently launched his own line of hotels .
' 'There is another life after football ,'' he said in an interview with El Mundo 's Papel.
' 'I think at first it will cost a bit, but if you ask me now if I want to coach, I say no.
" Neither a club manager or president. You can say you have the best job, money, cars, houses..But that is not everything.
"An example, on Saturday there is a boxing match in Las Vegas and I would like to take my family and friends but I cannot because I have no time. But after (football) I want to live like a king.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Middlesbrough 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana celebrates scoring his team's third goal during the English Premier League football match between ...