Monday, January 04, 2016

Man who weighed nearly 21 stone wins £2,500 after shedding a QUARTER of his body weight

Roy, 31, reached his heaviest of 20st 11lbs before last January and decided he'd spend this festive season slimmer.

Roy Leigh-Bryant started 2016 with a £2,500 win at the bookies after a New Year resolution saw him stake £50 at 50-1 that he could lose 70lbs.
Roy, 31, reached his heaviest of 20st 11lbs before last January and decided he'd spend this festive season
slimmer , so staked the bet with bookmakers William Hill as an incentive to lose around a quarter of his body weight.
And remarkably 6ft 2ins tall Roy lost all his weight with an exercise and healthy eating regime and slimmed down to 15st 3lbs at the start of December.
Roy, of Bournemouth, said: "It was all about exercise and healthy eating, but I am glad I did it this has completely changed my life.
"I'd seen a story in the papers about a man who placed a bet to lose his weight and that's when I decided to do the same.
"William Hill has literally put years on my life. I have never won anything like this at 50-1. I needed determination to get the job done and the bet was my motivation to help me reach my goal, but it was a long tough year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Middlesbrough 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana celebrates scoring his team's third goal during the English Premier League football match between ...